20 heinä Update to Beat2Phone ECG application and sensor firmware 19.5.2021
On 19.5.2021, we published a new version of the Beat2Phone ECG mobile application. We also published a new version of the Beat2Phone ECG sensor firmware. The new mobile application version requires the new sensor firmware version to function properly, and without it, there may be problems with recording ECG. We recommend that all users update the mobile application and sensor firmware to the latest version.
Instructions for sensor firmware update:
1. Update the Beat2Phone ECG mobile application. The required version is 2.4.4.
2. Make sure that the sensor battery has enough charge (recommended at least 50%). If the sensor battery is low, the firmware update is not possible.
3. Start the Beat2Phone ECG application in your mobile device. If you are currently recording ECG, stop the recording. Make sure that the sensor is connected to the mobile application. Make sure that the application is in the start view.
4. Take the sensor out of the charger. Put it, for example, on a table, and make sure that your mobile device is close to the sensor.
5. Wait for approximately a minute. The mobile application should notify that a firmware update is available.
6. Start the update by selecting ”start update”. The update takes few minutes.
7. Wait until the update is completed.
The mobile application update fixes some bugs related to file deletion and cloud synchronization. The firmware update aims to improve the file transfer process between the sensor and the mobile device. The update makes it possible to also use the sensor with iOS devices, which was not previously possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.